All games presented on the Site are the property of their rightful owners. The materials are presented for informational purposes without the right to their commercial use.
If you have a copyright to the material posted on the site and against its use or want to make suggestions or recommendations about its distribution, please contact the administration of the Portal by E-mail: email@example.com, while providing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the IP rights or a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner;
- a description of the IP right that you believe has been infringed and a description of the infringing actions;
- identification of the place where the original or a certified copy of the copyrighted work is located, for example, the URL OF the site on which they are posted, or the title of the book in which the work is published, or, in the case of a registered trade name, an extract from the relevant registry confirming the registration;
- if you are not the owner of the IP right, a copy of the license under which you are granted the right to use and protect these IP rights;
- identification of the URL OR other location on the Site where the material you believe is infringing is located (this information must be specific enough for us to locate such material);
- your name and full contact information;
- a statement by you that you truly believe that the disputed use of the material was not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
At the first request of the legal owner, the Administration will take the necessary measures to resolve the situation.